So I finally got it finished. Its about 12 inches wide, 11 inches long and 6 inches to the top of the horns.
It did not go together as nicely as the finished product in the images on the site. I did a dry-fit on each piece before gluing in place and they just did not want to fit sometimes. That may be due to the paper I was using.
I also discovered I need to get a new printer. The print head on mine is getting all clogged up and no amount of cleaning and aligning will fix it, hence the streaks and lines that appear.
I would not recommend printing this any smaller than its current size. There are some absolutely tiny pieces to assemble, and a few pieces that barely have enough surface area to adhere to each other.
Vermin King: After 3 1/2 hours of updating, I got this xxxxxxxx Win10 computer runnable. I'm really going to miss the ease of Win 7. Amazing all the stuff I did here that is just gone ... except for what I posted
Aug 19, 2019 18:38:15 GMT -9
squirmydad: I hope...lmk if you find something broken.
Aug 19, 2019 15:23:57 GMT -9
squirmydad: Onemonk.com fully functional once again!
Aug 19, 2019 15:23:39 GMT -9
cowboyleland: It looks like you guys are busy, but I would like to point out that the "Ghoul Design Tutorial." which would start to answer bobsomething 's question from Aug 10, is MIA (again)
Aug 13, 2019 6:13:32 GMT -9
squirmydad: I need to reset a primary domain or something.
Aug 12, 2019 12:05:38 GMT -9