1. Hen-Khalar APC (lianrian Army version) - for motorized units, staffed only by people, not by androids. Two removable modules - MG and MG with gunner
2. Hen-Khalar APC (androids version) - Androids - it's 2/3 of Lianra’s army. People are always in priority, so all android machines are marked with a dark blue stripe. The command primarily goes to help people. Clones receive support and assistance in the battle at the very least. Two removable modules - MG and MG with gunner
3. Hen-Khalar APC (alanian version) - Lianra was selling a number of armored personnel carriers for Alana. The Alanians used an Hen-Khalar in tank divisions mainly. In motorized infantry divisions they use domestic Behelna APC
3. Hen-Khalar APC 2D miniatures - "Lazy" version of APC
2D paper miniatures 28 mm for low Sci-Fi wargames. This set includes:
1. 15 Legion of Otlok Liberation miniatures . Before the "Steel War" between Keno and Otlok there was a short bloody war. Keno won and overthrew the ruling Otlok clans. Clanless groups have come to power in Otlok. Otlok has become a satellite of Keno. The remnants of the defeated clans went to the north and settled in Arzaloma. Lianra organized from these troops the Legion of Otlok Liberation.
Vermin King: Not the style you are looking for, but try a search for 'paper theatre' or 'paper theater', and you will find a few pages of epinal figures. Not many, but I know there are a few
May 14, 2019 5:08:58 GMT -9
shep: Does anyone know where to find decent individual minis of late Roman Republic era civilians? From senator to slave, every mini would be great, as long as they are not legionaires or generals or other military (Praetorian Guard and Roman Vigiles excluded)
May 14, 2019 4:20:32 GMT -9
wyvern: Nah, just rewatched the 1931 Universal "Dracula" movies (the Lugosi one and the Spanish version)
May 1, 2019 12:20:34 GMT -9
Vermin King: did you do your bonfire?
Apr 30, 2019 10:08:38 GMT -9
woosh: also, where can i find cool ships and mechs? im looking particularly for any spider tanks or spider mechs. ive seen the site with all the mechwarrior papercrafts and ive made a couple of those but none of them are especially spider-like
Apr 7, 2019 12:38:49 GMT -9
woosh: ebbles sent me here when i asked about his ud41 utility dropship, and that hed seen a mod that had 4 engines, which id like to try
Apr 7, 2019 12:37:22 GMT -9
woosh: i was typing up a thread and it said it was too big. soooo whatever
Apr 7, 2019 12:36:03 GMT -9
Vermin King: Sorry, long day yesterday ...
Apr 7, 2019 4:37:09 GMT -9
woosh: is anyone currently online?
Apr 6, 2019 19:10:30 GMT -9
woosh: hello! i am new. im currently typing up a thread in the 'say hi' forum
Apr 6, 2019 19:09:52 GMT -9
okumarts: ANYONE can do it!
Apr 2, 2019 9:46:48 GMT -9
chiefasaur: Sweet tutorial! Now I know how to make paper minis ;P
Apr 1, 2019 19:15:04 GMT -9
oldschooldm: Yup. More power to anyone who tries it. It will only whet the appetite for people who want paper minis that were designed to be paper minis. :-) Fronts and Backs FOREVER! :-) [... it's bait, don't bite it! ... ]
Mar 25, 2019 8:13:22 GMT -9
cowboyleland: Now I have seen it. It doesn't advance our hobby, but anyone with half a brain who wanted 2nd rate figures could easily figure this out for themselves so I guess he isn't doing any harm.
Mar 19, 2019 17:53:59 GMT -9