Hello Cardboard Warriors world!
I have been working on some paper minis recently and wanted to share the results so far!
My first step was on some generic human heroes for Tabletop RPGs. I stick to the classic classes from Old School Essentials.
I have made 2 Warriors, 2 Magic Users, 2 Clerics and 2 Thief, each in 2 color combinations.
After this I started thinking to make a whole wargame with cool faction and all that jazz, and quickly giving up on the thing due to scope creep.
I had made some solid design tho that I'm planning to remake in these days tho.
So far the ideas for faction were:
- Knightesses that spawns from a Genitrice, a tall lady mutated by the Northen Hags.
- Terracotta Orcs, that would keep coming back to life by fusing their Terrcotta with other Orcs, but at a memory cost that quickly destroyed their society.
- Worker Bees, an angry group of ex-slaves that tries their best to overthrow their oppressor that exiled or killed off most of their precious queens.
I had some other ideas for other factions but havent drew anything for them yet.
I then worked on 2 subset, with no back design yet.
- The Mind Army, full of warrior for a certain chaos army that likes to manipulate their opponent
- Fantasy Football Halflings, still unreleased
After a while I managed to kick back my interest for paper minis and organized the Paper Miniature Jam over Itch
There have been a lot of fantastic artist and you can see their work in the submissions.
I partecipated as well and made my second Hero Pack:
Hero Pack 02 (DriveThru) (still waiting)
Now I'm working on a couple of pack:
- Orcs warriors for RPGs
- Revamp of the Worker Bees
Thank you for reading if you come this far, I hope to make some now cool minis