1. Hen-Khalar APC (lianrian Army version) - for motorized units, staffed only by people, not by androids. Two removable modules - MG and MG with gunner
2. Hen-Khalar APC (androids version) - Androids - it's 2/3 of Lianra’s army. People are always in priority, so all android machines are marked with a dark blue stripe. The command primarily goes to help people. Clones receive support and assistance in the battle at the very least. Two removable modules - MG and MG with gunner
3. Hen-Khalar APC (alanian version) - Lianra was selling a number of armored personnel carriers for Alana. The Alanians used an Hen-Khalar in tank divisions mainly. In motorized infantry divisions they use domestic Behelna APC
3. Hen-Khalar APC 2D miniatures - "Lazy" version of APC
2D paper miniatures 28 mm for low Sci-Fi wargames. This set includes:
1. 15 Legion of Otlok Liberation miniatures . Before the "Steel War" between Keno and Otlok there was a short bloody war. Keno won and overthrew the ruling Otlok clans. Clanless groups have come to power in Otlok. Otlok has become a satellite of Keno. The remnants of the defeated clans went to the north and settled in Arzaloma. Lianra organized from these troops the Legion of Otlok Liberation.
Post by emergencyoverride on Jun 25, 2019 8:44:38 GMT -9
How. What. Where. Well, I'm super late to the party. Work seems to come in waves. I get crushed and then come up for air. I love the Steel Warriors stuff! Don't give up on it even if you are just producing stuff every now and then. Your models and figures have a certain look to them that makes them fun. Also, the artwork is superb.
I especially loved the picture in the Neverending Autumn post where the soldier is walking and the sun is partially obscured by clouds! It reminded me of when I was a kid watching StarBlazers or Speed Racer after school. It was that kind of artwork but "modernized". It just felt FUN! It made me feel like I wanted to jump right in and play.
Bro, you have a gift. There's not that many things that can evoke a feeling like that in me as I get older. To have a picture remind me of long ago days playing games with old friends, when we were young and the summers lasted forever. Dude, I'll buy pretty much anything you put out.
Well, enough sappiness for now. Keep up the great work!
emergencyoverride thank you very much! Steel Warriors is a very old project, it has recently turned 12 years old. Over the years, the project has changed a lot, the detailing of the fighters has increased, 3D models have appeared. I tried many times to stop working on it, but I still returned to it. I believe I can finish everything planned. Let not fast. As in the old Russian saying: "Moscow was not built right away"
I am very glad that my illustrations have caused you such feelings. The relationship with the feelings that we had in childhood helps us better understand ourselves in the present and future. I try to realize many things that fascinated me as a child. I try to transfer these sensations to my work.
My family lived very badly after the collapse of the USSR, I did not have expensive toys, so I made them out of paper. Paper - the perfect material - paper can tell the whole world. I really hope that after the completion of the project in three or four years, I will be able to realize many of my ideas from childhood and I hope that you will be interested in my work Thank you very much! Without caring people, there would be no project!
This model is a little different from the one that was released in 2018. Also added a barbaric version.
This set includes:
1. Amolo (Army version) - Three removable modules - placeholder, machine-gun, machinegun with gunner
2. Amolo (Guard version) - Three removable modules - placeholder, machine-gun, machinegun with gunner
2. Amolo (Lerkteyo's tribe version) - Lerkteyo - the strongest barbarian baron in the lands of Korda received several hundred cars from allied Keno. Three removable modules - placeholder, machine-gun, machinegun with gunner
3. Amolo 2D miniatures - 8 miniatures. "Lazy" version
stoff: These are the versions that i was talking about.
Jul 22, 2020 7:25:03 GMT -9
cowboyleland: I have a simple plan: never make money, never pay taxes! Kidding, I know taxes how we pay for civilization.
Jul 22, 2020 6:24:18 GMT -9
squirmydad: That's okay, so is the IRS. I'm pretty sure my tax return is one of the millions stored in trailers and unprocessed.
Jul 20, 2020 11:27:54 GMT -9
okumarts: My taxes are still at the accountant. They are backlogged.
Jul 19, 2020 20:00:04 GMT -9
Vermin King: Well, my day has been spent on work and taxes. Am I the last forum member to do their 2019 taxes?
Jul 13, 2020 16:50:50 GMT -9
Vermin King: It does help keep you from picking up unintended hitchhiker files, though. It would be better if they gave a notification that you are attempting to download multiple files and to check the box in front of each file you wish to download
Jul 9, 2020 10:37:15 GMT -9
Vermin King: Not all progress is beneficial...
Jul 9, 2020 10:35:32 GMT -9
cowboyleland: I see now. Some new upgrade (windows? chrome?) blocks downloads of "multiple files" at a time. The miniscule notification that the download was blocked appears in the corner of the screen for a fraction of a second. "They" call this progress.
Jul 9, 2020 10:31:23 GMT -9
cowboyleland: Hm. Ok, turns out I have it on a back-up drive already anyway.
Jul 7, 2020 13:48:05 GMT -9
Vermin King: Worked fine here
Jul 7, 2020 9:59:41 GMT -9
Punkrabbitt: It's working fine for me o.0
Jul 7, 2020 8:01:55 GMT -9
cowboyleland: For some reason Hoard 93 isn't downloading for me. No error message, just nothing happens when I click.
Jul 7, 2020 7:44:04 GMT -9
Vermin King: Extreme localized flooding sucks ... if it is centered over you
Jul 1, 2020 6:32:34 GMT -9